11 Quick and Easy Fat Burning Recipes That Will Transform Your Look
Well! We all want to enjoy our curves and coves, but none wants to compromise with the taste. It’s ok if you don’t….here we bring 11 quick and easy fat burning recipes that will transform your look; oh of course not at the stake of your taste –
- Choco banana bites – Take 1 banana piled and cut into small pieces along with semi-sweet chocolate chips. Place choco chips in high 1minute microwave and place banana pieces in between when it melts.
- Blueberry French toast – Blend 2 cubes of blue berry, ½ cup milk, cottage cheese and sugar together unless it becomes paste. Add egg white and vanilla essence in it whisk till smoothes. Spread this paste on 4 equal sizes of bread and over heat for 2-3 minutes on medium flame. Serve hot.
- Broccoli soya chunks salad – Cut small pieces of broccoli and add a bowl of boiled soya chunks in it. Sprinkle salt, black and white pepper, lemon juice and garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Vegetable Brown rice – Chop veges like cauliflower, peas, capsicum, onion, garlic and adds all these in brown rice, add spices like salt, turmeric, pepper and put pressure on it. Delicious vegetable brown rice is ready.
- Broccoli and feta omelette with toast – Heat a nonstick pan add broccoli, and cook 3 minutes. Combine egg, feta, and dill in a small bowl. Add egg mixture to pan. Cook 3 to 4 minutes. Serve with toast.
- Green tea smoothie – 3/4 cup strong green tea, chilled 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper. Juice of 1 lemon, 1 small pear cut into pieces, 2 tablespoons fat-free plain yogurt, 6-8 ice cubes. Blend all these and drink fresh.
- Honey grape with banana- Drain grapefruit sections, reserving 1/4 cup juice. Combine grapefruit sections, juice, and remaining ingredients in a medium bowl. Toss gently to coat. Serve immediately, or cover and chill.
- Rice salad – Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet. Add onion, and cook, stirring often, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat, and stir in chickpeas, cumin, and salt. Combine rice, onion-chickpea mixture, dates, mint, and parsley in a large bowl. Toss well until thoroughly combined.
- Barley with sunflower seeds salad – Combine 2/3 cup water and barley in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 6 minutes. Stir and let stand 2 minutes. Top with banana slices, sunflower seeds, and honey.
- Avocado cups – Peel, pit, and mash 1 avocado, combine 1 tablespoon lime juice, 1 tablespoon reduced-fat sour cream or plain yogurt and 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin; stir in avocado. Spoon avocado mixture evenly into 12 endive leaves.
- Yogurt fruit parfait – In a tall 4-cup container, layer half of the yogurt, fruit, cereal, nuts, flaxseed, and syrup. Repeat with the remaining half of ingredients, ending with syrup. Refrigerate up to 5 hours.
Enjoy your food and stay healthy!!!!!